“Highly recommend Gordy and his crew,
turn up on time, no mucking around get in and get the job done very polite
friendly blokes and fast. Wouldn't hire anyone else, thanks Gordy, great rates
and great service.”
“Gordy's moved me from Blackheath to
Bathurst last July and they were very efficient and professional. I highly
recommend them. I will use them again next time and their quote was highly
“We used Gordy's to move a 100-year-old
piano and nothing was too much trouble.
Friendly, efficient service, respect and care was taken, will definitely
recommend these guys. Thanks.”
“Good, fast and reliable. And genuinely
“We had Gordy and Simmo move our house
today. We couldn't ask for better people to do it and do an awesome job of it. Can't
recommend highly enough. Thanks guys.”
“Great job! And very friendly! Very
happy with Gordan’s services.”
“Gordon and his team moved us from
Lithgow to Penrith this week. Great guys. Very friendly. They didn't mess
about, they just got in and got it done. Nothing I asked them to do was an
issue. The took good care of my stuff. And at a really reasonable price. Highly
“I am very satisfied with Gordy's
service. I have been renting for almost 13 years now and have moved between
houses for more than 10 times. I would say he is the best removalist I have met
1. He is punctual and came to my place on time. some other removalist can be late by one hour.
2. His service is affordable and reasonable. Some other removalist around town charge me almost double the price.
3. He DOES NOT charge me extra despite my house having more inventories that what I have reported him. He is a man of his word.
4. He is experienced, professional and careful with moving. In the past many removalists have damaged my furniture. He knows how to squeeze my big sofa into my new small room without issue.
5. He and his staff are friendly.
6. He has a big truck, which is much bigger than what I have expected for the price I normally pay.
I will recommend this to my friends and family. I will give this removalist 5 stars!”